Friday, June 27, 2014

Blast Off!

It's Blast Off time with a new Color Dare Challenge!
This time the colors are Crystal Blue, Pacifica and Barn Red. 

***For the 100th Color Dare we are giving a special prize!
The winner will get to chose a paper pack and matching compliments from the NEW catalog when it goes live Aug. 1st!


I'm also using a sketch from Clean & Simple.


This is a top fold card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". The stripe paper comes from the Ariana paper pack. It was a moment of inspiration that I used the stripes going both ways.

All products are Close To My Heart:
--Bleated Birthday stamp set
--Ariana paper pack
--Inks-Barn Red, Pacifica
--Cardstock-White Daisy, Pacifica, Barn Red
--Cricut Artbooking cartridge
--Small Sparkle Flourish
--Bitty Sparkles
--3D Foam


Let's go to the Color My Heart Challenge for this week. If you don't have the exact colors just use something close. We love to have people join us. The more the merrier!

Have a creative day!
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. This is so creative! Love all the sparkles and stars surrounding the rocket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kartina. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out at first. But I really like the final result!

      Delete
  2. I love the popped-up elements on this card! So cute! Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your card!!! Awesome take on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Stencil Card ~ Color Dare #594

 Friday means a new challenge from our team at Color Dare! This week you pick at least 3 colors shown in our graphic. See the graphic for th...