Friday, July 25, 2014

Charming Chevrons


The deadline for the Design Team at Color My Heart was closing in. I had nothing prepared yet for this color dare! Help! Then I decided to keep it simple and stop stressing.  I got out my Charming Chevrons stamp set and lined the images up on a block. Stamped with the 4 colors of the dare: Sorbet, Honey, Indian Corn Blue and Cranberry. Mat it. Stamp a greeting. Embellish it! Viola! I'm ready for the color dare!


All products are Close To My Heart:
--Stamp sets: Charming Chevrons, Banner Wishes
--Ink: Sorbet, Honey, Indian Corn Blue, Cranberry, Black
--CS: White Daisy, Sorbet, Black
--Durables Triangle Studs
--Black Epoxy Bubbles


Click here to check out this week's Color My Heart Color Dare!
You have until Thursday July 31, 2014 9:00pm CDT to enter. 

If you don't have these exact colors just use something close. Neutral colors are always ok to add to your work. 

Have a great day!
Michelle

1 comment:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...