Friday, February 20, 2015

Color Dare #130 ~ White and Silver

This was a fun color dare! At first I was wondering just how much I could do with only white and silver. Once I got going I found a lot of different ways to do this Color My Heart color dare!


My first decision was that I wanted to use a Cricut Artbooking Sentiment cut-out and back it with Silver Glitter Paper. Next up...heat embossing in silver for the message. Then I noticed my Metallic Silver pen on my desktop. Why not? So I added a border to the card base and message layer by running the edge of the marker along the cardstock. Finally, I got out my Silver Sequins and clear sparkles to finish things off and there you have it! It all came together so quick and easy just by deciding to use the sentiment key on Cricut Artbooking!

All products are Close To My Heart:
-Joyful Birthday stamp set
-Cricut Artbooking (page 13)
-White Daisy cardstock
-Silver Glitter paper
-Silver Embossing powder, embossing ink, heat tool
-Silver Sequins
-Clear Sparkles
-Silver Metallic Marker
-3D Foam

I'd love to be your consultant!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You still have time to join us for this FUN color dare! 
Each week we post a new challenge on Friday morning. It closes Thursday at 9:00 pm CST. 
Details are on the sidebar on our home page. 
Now, go check out what the other members of the Color My Heart Design Team have to inspire you!

Have a great day!
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. I love the flourish and the silver underneath! Great birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, elegant card! I love the glittery flourish and the sequins placement. This is really gorgeous!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...