Friday, May 15, 2015

Color Dare #142 ~ Glacier, Lagoon, Pear, Smoothie, Sunset & White

Don't you just love these colors! They are the colors from the Blossom paper pack and work so well with these photos!  It's almost as if I took the photos knowing I would one day have papers that went this well! Let's take a look at what I did for the Color My Heart color dare this week!

 This is pattern #7 from our Make It From Your Heart Vol. 1 book. All the work is done for you! I just picked the paper patterns and used the cutting guide from the book. The frame you see on the left page is from the My Crush Book - In the Pink. I took out that page, cut out the frame and there you go! The word "Maui" is Cricut - CTMH Aristocrat and cut on paper from the kit. Flowers were colored with ShinHan markers. The Glacier twine is stapled at each end to hold it on the layout.




All products are Close To My Heart: click to see image
--Stamp Set: Wavy Blooms
--Cricut
--ShinHan Markers: Marigold, Peacock Green, Turquoise Blue, Leaf Green
--Embellishments: Aqua Dots, Gold Glitter Gems, Clear Sparkles, Oceanside Sequins, Glacier Extra Thick Twine, 3D Foam

I'd love to be your consultant!


Now it's time to go see what the other Design Team members have to inspire you. Click here to go to the Color My Heart home page. Details on how to join us are in the sidebar. Don't have the exact colors? Don't worry....just use something close. Come join us! It's tons of fun! You have until Thursday at 9:00 pm CDT before this color dare closes.

Have a creative day!
Michelle

7 comments:

  1. Nice layout. Love the colouring job on those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout, was wondering were that frame - perfect for the layout - came from. Clever to use it from the My Crush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Darlys. I love how well the frame goes with the layout!

      Delete
  3. I never would have thought to use the Blossom papers with Hawaii pictures, although the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, Michelle. Your photos coordinate so well. Thanks for joining the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...